iBuyer vs. Traditional Realtor

As you may know, the most common way to sell and purchase a home would be through a Real Estate Agent. Now, thanks to the ever-changing technology and social media, sellers and buyers have a multitude of options when it comes to real estate transactions.

iBuyer is an online service marketed as a one-stop shop for selling your home which provides fast home sales without showings or listings. Cutting-edge technology such as iBuyer and trade-in schemes claim to save you money, time, and hassle. As good as that may sound, it raises the question: Is iBuyer the better alternative than the traditional realtor? What are the pros and cons to both?

Market Price

Listing your home on the market with a Rea...

A Shifting Market - Sellers in 2022

Sellers' desire to take advantage of the current market has been strong in 2022. Even with a slowing market, sellers have been in a great position to get top dollar for their homes.

This summer’s market is reflecting that the pandemic conditions are moving into the rearview mirror.

Here are a couple few important highlights from a recent report from

● 95% of sellers sold their property for more than they paid for it. Baby Boomers (who likely held their property for longer) saw the greatest share of equity.
● 92% of sellers who sold in the past three months did accept concessions, reflecting the shift towards a more buyer-friendly market.

Most sellers are currently accepting conc...

Why Hire A Transaction Coordinator or "TC?"

TC’s have been proven to increase profitability of the agent by relieving the agent of administrative responsibilities so they can focus time on prospecting, networking and growing their business. Transaction Coordinators offer assistance when you need it without having the responsibility of managing an employee. Working with a Transaction Coordinator allows you to better leverage your skill set so you can focus on what matters most.

Services TC's Provide:

  • Obtain and review all contracts and documents to ensure accuracy and proper execution

  • Provide outstanding communication and best-in-class service to all parties involved in the transaction

  • Open escrow - introduce ourselves as your TC and...

Is Your Property in a High Fire Zone?! Find out How!

Is the Property in a High Fire Zone?

Fire Hazard Severity Zones are areas in California that are prone to wildfires. These areas were first mapped in 1992 by the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE) to help officials, property owners, and builders better protect structures and infrastructure by identifying areas where the chance for wildfires is moderate to very high.

How to determine if your home is in a high fire zone

You can determine whether or not your home is located in a high fire severity zone by using California Fire Hazard Severity Zone Viewer to view California’s fire zone map. To see your specific property, click on the binocular icon on the left s...

AVID (Agent Visual Inspection Disclosure)

AVID (Agent Visual Inspection Disclosure)

We wanted to take a moment to give a few notes on how you can make sure your AVID is

complete and not missing a lot of the required information.

There are a few reasons why completing the AVID correctly is important.

1) Establishes compliance with Civil Code

2) If claim is made against broker, the AVID may refresh the agent’s memory of the

3) In lawsuit, may help establish agent credibility

“California law requires, with limited exceptions, that a real estate broker or salesperson
(collectively, “Agent) conduct a reasonably competent and diligent visual inspection of
reasonably and normally accessible areas of certain properties offere...

veteran owned and operated